November 18, 2020
The South Loop location at 1351 S Michigan Ave is temporarily closed due to an employee testing positive for COVID19. All the clients who saw this employee in the relevant time period have been contacted so if you did not receive a call from us, it was not your stylist.
Under the City’s department of public health requirements, all employees who came into contact with the positive case (which is all of our stylists) must quarantine for two weeks regardless of negative test results. As such, the salon will be closed until Tuesday, December 1.
As we know the exact reopening date, online booking is available for that day going forward. We apologize for the inconvenience but want to do what’s safest for everyone. Thank you for understanding. If you have questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing the men of Chicago
with top quality haircuts since 2005
You can call or schedule online for open locations. There will be changes to our services as we reopen and remain in Phase 3 & 4 such as:
- Please do not enter the salon unless you have an appointment
- please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible
- face masks will be REQUIRED of all clients. - masks are available or you may wear your own
- you will need to wash or disinfect hands upon entry
- we may take temperatures using a thermo gun upon entry and anyone with a fever over 100 degrees will be asked to reschedule
- paraffin hand dips will not be offered
- touchups and beard trims will not be available for the time being
- only the client will be allowed in the salon - no family, friends or children except children may be accompanied by one parent
- each stylist will determine if they are comfortable accepting cash tips. The salon prefers payment be made via credit card but will accept cash if credit cards are not an option
- Additional precautions may be taken and you will be informed as policy is updated.
Thanks for your patience and understanding as we figure out this new, but hopefully temporary norm.
We are so excited to see all of you!