Providing the men of Chicago
with top quality haircuts in a
comfortable enviornment since 2005
Loop (Clark and Madison) and South Loop (Michigan and 14th) are OPEN. HURRRAAAY!
Ogilvie is currently closed but will reopen once offices see a greater return. Elizabeth is working at our South Loop location. Irene and Olivia are awaiting Ogilvie's reopening.
South Loop will have EXPANDED HOURS beginning on Monday, June 29!
You can call or schedule online for open locations. There will be changes to our services as we reopen and remain in Phase 3 & 4 such as:
- Please do not enter the salon unless you have an appointment
- please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible
- face masks will be REQUIRED of all clients. - masks are available or you may wear your own
- you will need to wash or disinfect hands upon entry
- we may take temperatures using a thermo gun upon entry and anyone with a fever over 100 degrees will be asked to reschedule
- paraffin hand dips will not be offered
- touchups and beard trims will not be available for the time being
- only the client will be allowed in the salon - no family, friends or children except children may be accompanied by one parent
- each stylist will determine if they are comfortable accepting cash tips. The salon prefers payment be made via credit card but will accept cash if credit cards are not an option
- Additional precautions may be taken and you will be informed as policy is updated.
Thanks for your patience and understanding as we figure out this new, but hopefully temporary norm.
We are so excited to see all of you!